Almost everyone in Singapore sleeps in a bed with a mattress. Since the bed sheet covering the mattress is only changed periodically, they do not realize that the mattress is dirty and requires mattress cleaning services. Usually, people only check their mattresses when they start to smell bad or their skin starts to itch while sleeping. While the family can try mattress vacuuming to clean it using the vacuum cleaner which they have. This is not recommended for a number of reasons. Some of the reasons why homeowners should hire professionals to vacuum bed mattresses are discussed in detail below.
What Is In Your Mattress
Although most people only check their mattresses if they are discolored or smelled, mattresses that have been in use for a few months often contain:
- One of the main importance of mattress vacuuming is getting rid of allergens such as dust, dust mites, pet hair and skin (for households with pets), human hair and skin, cockroaches, and other dead insects.
- Fungal spores, mold, mildew, and bacteria can cause respiratory and digestive problems and rashes.
- One way to maintain your mattress hygiene is to avoid eating on the bed but it is something we can not help especially during movie nights with friends or families. Food particles may be found on the mattress, if the user is snacking while sitting in the bed, is ill, or has food particles adhering to his clothes. In addition to attracting insects such as ants and cockroaches, bacteria can also grow in the food.
- Men and women who use different makeup may find that some makeup is transferred to the bed.
- People sweat especially in hot weather, and the sweat is easily absorbed by the mattress which is one of the causes of yellow stains on your mattress.
- Chemicals in some mattresses break down and can cause health problems like allergies.
How Often You Should Vacuum Your Mattress?
If you are wondering how often should you engage a professional for mattress cleaning or vacuuming? It depends to some extent on how often the mattress is used. Some people, especially those living in tiny houses, also use their beds for writing, snacking, reading, and other activities. In these cases, the mattress can get dirty quickly, so vacuuming once or twice a month is recommended. It may be a bit of a hassle but there are several benefits of regular mattress vacuuming. In other cases, family members may only use their beds to sleep and can take a shower before going to bed. In these cases, the mattress can be vacuumed less often, once in three months or six months.
Benefits Of Hiring A Professional Mattress Vacuuming Service
Although it may cost money, hiring a professional mattress cleaner is always recommended for many reasons, like you will not need to know how to properly vacuum a mattress yourself because they will be the one to do it for you. Professional cleaners have the best vacuums for dust removal, and they will remove all dust thoroughly without spreading it anywhere else. Mattresses are expensive, and inexperienced family members can damage the mattress when cleaning it, especially if there are stains that are not easy to remove. Professionals have chemical cleaning solutions for stain removal, so after inspecting the stain, they will choose the right method to remove the stain quickly and easily. Those are just some of the reasons why you should engage professional mattress cleaning services to help extend the life of your mattress.
Hire DW Mattress Cleaning for Mattress Vacuuming Services
Since most households do not have the expertise and tools to vacuum mattresses, it is advisable to hire a professional service provider like DW Mattress Cleaning to save time and money.
Almost everyone spends more time in bed, so giving your mattress the treatment it deserves is critical. If you opt for a mattress vacuuming service, peace of mind will be the first thing you will receive if you. Mattress cleaning experts like DW Mattress Cleaning Singapore will make sure that there will be no more allergens or dust left on your mattress. Not only that, but fungal spores, food scraps, makeup, chemicals, and even sweat are removed from the mattress. Therefore, if you are finally decided to hire a professional mattress cleaner, contact DW Mattress Cleaning Singapore.
DW Mattress Cleaning Singapore offers you a one-stop solution for your mattress cleaning needs in Singapore. Our professional and reliable services include mattress deep cleaning, mattress vacuuming, mattress steam cleaning, as well as mattress stain removal. Our team of experienced cleaning specialists will ensure that the cleaning services will be done professionally. Check out our articles to have a wider view of our services and cleaning hacks. Do not hesitate to call us or contact us via Whatsapp at +65 8241 0032 to solve your mattress cleaning needs!