Bed deep cleaning is popular because it is effective. You can choose to deep clean yourself or hire a professional. However, it’s not always easy to choose the best option depending on your situation. With that, here are a few things you can keep in mind when choosing a solution that’s right for you.
If you are unable to clean the bed yourself, a professional deep cleaning service can be an excellent option. All the work is handled by a professional, so you know it will be done effectively. Some providers may be unable to come to a compromise over the scheduling due to limited manpower. In this case, you may contact DW Mattress Cleaning Singapore to arrange a feasible schedule for the cleaning.
You can follow a guide to DIY bed cleaning at home instead if you want to save money. This option is ideal if you have the time to do the deep cleaning yourself. It is generally recommended to hire a professional once a year. Their efficient service can address the bacteria and viruses that cause allergies and asthma.
Cleaning Your Bed
- If you decide to clean your bed on your own, start by removing the bedding. Then, proceed as instructed in the step-by-step instructions on DIY bed deep cleaning.
- Wash the bed cover if it is dirty. Otherwise, you can leave it on when cleaning.
- Dampen a cloth with warm water. Then, squeeze the excess moisture out of it.
- Wipe away any dirt on the surface of the bed with the damp cloth. Simply wipe the moist cloth over the areas you might have missed: behind, under, and above the borders of your bed. Avoid getting excessive water on the bed by frequently wringing out the cloth.
- Wipe the stains with a cotton swab moistened with warm water. Warm water can dissolve more particles than cold water. Likewise, make sure the cotton swab is not too wet.
- One of the ways to maintain a clean bed is making sure that the bed is dry. To do this, use a dry cloth to remove any excess water. Alternatively, you can use white vinegar in place of ordinary water. It can remove all the extra moisture without damaging your bed.
- Air dry the bed for one or two hours before putting the bedding back on.
Advantages of DIY Cleaning
There are 6 different methods of bed cleaning that you can follow. If you decide to DIY, always make sure not to leave any moisture in the bed. This is one of the most important steps in cleaning a bed. Prop the bed to allow the moisture to evaporate. This will prevent the growth of mould or fungi that can cause respiratory issues among your family members.
Why You Should Use Professional Mattress Cleaning Services
Hiring a professional bed cleaning service is a great choice if you want to always keep your bed spotless. All the work is handled by a professional service, so you are guaranteed to have excellent results.
It is important to clean and deodorise your bed to get rid of the moulds that can cause rashes and allergies. Because of this, many Singaporeans now choose to have their bed professionally cleaned at least once a year. However, there are still plenty of ways to keep your bed clean through the DIY approach.
You have the freedom to choose whether you will DIY or hire a professional. For DIY bed deep cleaning, you can follow various resources available online. On the other hand, it is recommended to engage a professional bed deep cleaning service if you want effective results. Professional bed cleaners from DW Mattress Cleaning Singapore are trained in bed cleaning. You can learn more about their cleaning services experience by looking at their previous projects.
DW Mattress Cleaning Singapore offers you a one-stop solution for your mattress cleaning needs in Singapore. Our professional and reliable services include mattress deep cleaning, mattress vacuuming, mattress steam cleaning, as well as mattress stain removal. Our team of experienced cleaning specialists will ensure that the cleaning services will be done professionally. Check out our articles to have a wider view of our services and cleaning hacks. Do not hesitate to call us or contact us via Whatsapp at +65 8241 0032 to solve your mattress cleaning needs!